The Sismo App Store is a central hub for discovering all apps built with Sismo Connect.
Demo mode: https://demo.apps.sismo.io/
The apps in the App Store allow:
- Gating a service to a specific group of users from their privately aggregated data (e.g, a specific NFT owner and Gitcoin Passport holder with a sufficient Sybil-resistant score)
- Receiving a user’s personal data via ZK proofs (e.g, Twitter, EVM wallets, amount of tokens owned, number of votes in a DAO)
Apps are organized under Spaces, each dedicated to a specific community, campaign, or project.
The code is open-source; anyone can create their own app, even with no coding skills.
Before you start: Sismo Connect apps 101
Sismo Connect apps request ZK proofs derived from a user’s personal data and verify them onchain or offchain, depending on the app type.
They can request two types of data:
- Auth: ZK proof of account ownership (EVM wallet, GitHub, Twitter, Telegram)
- Claim: ZK proof of a group membership (e.g. prove that you minted more than 5 “Stand with Crypto” NFT, which means proving that you are part of the “Minters of Stand with Crypto" NFT Data Group with a value higher than 5.). When you prove that you are part of a group, your account is kept private!
We provide templated Sismo Connect apps so that you just have to customize what data to request from users, and your app is set to launch.
Demo example apps
A customizable form that is gated to the data of your choice and can receive personal data from users.
An application that lets you gate a Telegram group to specific data
A privacy-preserving NFT drop to targeted users
- Transferable NFTs - Non-Transferable NFTs
Create your app
There are 3 steps to add your app to the App Store:
- Create your Space in the App Store (Tutorial).
- Configure your app from a template and add it to your Space:
- Tutorial available but you can check other live applications configurations on Github such as Apps in the Sismo Space.
- Contact us if you need help creating your Pull Request: 👉 Telegram | Discord | App Request form
- Get your Pull request merged!
Use Sismo Connect to build your own custom apps and add them to the App Store.